Experimenting with printing from acetate onto painting.

DSC_1739In working on a painting intending to incorporate elements of one of the willow sculptures I decided to try and use acetate to transfer images of leaf shadows onto it- the painting didn’t work, but I found the pieces of acetate I pulled off had some really interesting traces, that have collaged together well to make some interesting images.

This entry was posted in Painting 3- Major Project and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s